Australia 26 March
The F1 Paddock Club Melbourne is where it all happens. With the Albert Park circuit ideally located in the heart of Melbourne, it’s where life throbs in an eclectic mix of entertainment and relaxation. Set amongst lakes and open parkland and close to the city centre, the circuit is in a magnificent location.
The Formula One Paddock Club is recognised the world over as the ultimate in corporate hospitality. It simply doesn’t get any better than this, and since the Melbourne Paddock Club is situated directly above the team garages, your guests won’t miss any of the excitement. Walk along the pit lane during the weekend, mingle with drivers and famous faces or simply stand outside the team garages and admire the cars, the circuit and the lively, pulsating Formula One atmosphere. Melbourne F1 Paddock Club brings every Formula 1 dream to life.
This year there are 2 options for the Paddock Club. The Premium Suite is a slight enhancement on the normal Paddock Club & offers a few additional benefits when it comes to the dining options. It will be more like an all day grazing menu, as opposed to the traditional sit down buffet. Your guests will enjoy:
F1 Paddock Club
• Suite located directly above Formula 1 team garages
• Exclusive access to a Pit Lane walk each day for each guest
• Access to rooftop tiered viewing deck
• Flat screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV Superscreen viewing
• Access to the exclusive Torque bar
• Plated entree and buffet lunch
• Selected spirits in addition to a full day open bar of Champagne, premium wines, premium beer and soft drinks
• One official program per guest per day
Cost: AU$4,200 per person for Saturday & Sunday or AU$4,400 per person for Friday, Saturday & Sunday
F1 Paddock Club- Premium Suite
Includes all of the above with these additional features of the Premium Suite:
• Premium stand-up style all-day grazing menu with unreserved limited seating
• Dedicated food stations with menu designed by high profile Executive Chef
• Seafood station
• Premium dessert station
• Enhanced modern fit-out, lounge-style furniture and premium tables with a French-style ambiance
Cost: AU$4,675 per person for Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
The sheer exhilaration and adrenaline packed atmosphere of Formula One Grand Prix cannot be replicated through a TV screen. Our extensive knowledge and close relationships with F1 teams and drivers gives Edge Global a unique platform from which to offer unrivalled access and a truly bespoke experience.
Enjoy the very best F1 entertainment and night-spots that Melbourne has to offer; mingle with the crowds, F1 drivers, teams, motorsport personalities and celebrity VIPs. The Edge Global Australia F1 Paddock Club package provides our guests with access to the finest local hotels, restaurants, and after-race parties.
For more information about our Australia Formula One Paddock Club packages, please contact Edge Global